Hey everyone! I need to get some new pics taken and put up. It's been busy with the baby the past couple of days, but I will try to get some shots tomorrow. Drew is in bed. I'm in Andy's office catching up on email, etc while he does some computer work.
We are going to Nebraska next Saturday! I'm so excited to go home to see the fam and have Drew meet his great-grandparents. It will be a good time. I'm a little nervous about the flight and how Drew will handle the big trip. He is a good baby, but is very aware of his surroundings and if something is off or if he is uncomfortable, he gets pretty cranky. So, if you will, please pray that Drew will do great and not fuss too much....just pray he takes a super long nap that day:-)
Anyway, I best get to bed. Sleep is hard to come by these days. I've started tivo-ing my favorite shows during the day and then watching them at night while Drew is up to eat. It helps pass the time and makes the dark living room a little less blah:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment