Tuesday, July 01, 2008
That Lady
This Saturday we will be embarking on our first big adventure since Drew was born. We are flying to Nebraska to spend a few days with my family. I must admit I'm a bit nervous about flying with the baby. I'm afraid I might be "that lady with the fussy baby that cried so much I couldn't sleep on the plane". We all know that lady...we've all complained about her and her baby before. So, I am praying hard already that God will give Drew the urge to nap and sleep and be silent while we are in the air!!!! I asked the pediatrician if he had any pointers for flying with an infant. He said feed him when we take off and land...pops their ears. And give them a shot of Tylenol...makes them sleepy. So, I will be drugging my child and encouraging overeating all for the sake of not being "that lady"!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment