Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Big 3-0!

Andy's 30th birthday was March 27th! It was kind of a weird day since both Drew and I were sick. I had planned a really fun day for all of us, but had to cancel it all:-( Saturday I was going to have Andy's family over for supper and cake, but Drew and I still weren't feeling well enough for company. But, Sunday we rescheduled and had a really fun party. Andy's parents came, Miriam, Jamie and Lillie. As you can see in the picture above, Drew was still not feeling 100%. Poor baby:-(

I had everyone bring Andy 30 of something to commemorate his 30th. We didn't tell him that's what was going on, so when he opened his first present, which happened to be 30 pieces of raw broccoli...he was a little confused:-) Jamie got him 30 golf balls...hence the golf ball in Drew's mouth. Drew gave him 30 of his goldfish crackers, Gracie gave him 30 pieces of her dog food and I gave him 30 kisses:-)



No comments: