Almost Summer
It's been pretty warm this past week...almost summer-like. So, I decided to treat Drew to a Popsicle on the back deck. He really enjoyed his frozen treat even though most of it ended up on his clothes and on the deck:-)
Icky, Sticky, Orange Mess!!!
Everyday Drew and I go out and water my flower pots. He has seen me do it so many times, that the other day he picked up the empty watering can and tried to "water the flowers". It was more like he smushed the living day lights out of them, but he had the right idea:-) So, at Walmart I found a Little Tykes gardening set. He has a green thumb for sure! Except for when he's eating popsicles...then they are orange, purple, red, etc.
We have been getting ready to go on vacation this week and Drew wanted to pack his own suitcase. Apparnetly, all he needs are Cheerios and his griaffe:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment