Thursday, August 19, 2010

Smile!


On Tuesday this week, I took Drew to get his pictures taken at JCPennys. I have been HORRIBLE at getting his pictures taken professionally. And for us that's not such a big problem because we have been blessed with a nice camera. So, I feel like he's being "captured" on film quite often. BUT my mom gave me a talkin' to, saying her pictures of Drew were getting dated....and she was right. I needed to update the Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles.
Drew did great. He was hesitant at first...mainly because our camera woman was CRAZY! She was a HOT MESS...super loud, super perky and very high pitched, I believe she freaked the poor boy out. Too calm his nerves, I asked her if she had a car or truck he could play with. She did one better and found a train, complete with coal cars and a caboose. Drew was all about it and took awesome pics.
I had promised him we could look at the water fountains in the shopping complex we were in once he was done...but only if he behaved, I told him we could go since he was so good and then he told the camera woman where we were going. She told us to wait, opened a drawer and grabbed a handful of PENNIES for Drew to throw in the fountains. I thought that was really nice of her...which she was really nice...just SUPER ENERGETIC!!!
I could tell Drew was getting hungry, so after we was done throwing pennies, we walked across the street to MOES...mmmmmmmm....sooooo good! I loves MOES. It was a good morning. A nice outing for both of us.

No comments: